Last updated: May 23, 2022
We thank you for your trust and decision to use our services. We will do our best to always justify your trust and expectations. ALTACON d.o.o. is aware of the importance of protecting your personal data and pays great attention to the protection of privacy and your personal data. For this reason, in all cases when we process data, we use only those data that are necessary for us to fulfil the service and we do everything to ensure the highest acceptable level of security.
All information that we collect is provided solely by you and is necessary for providing you our service which you have requested.
With your permission, we may send you information about the services we offer. We will never sell or send your information to third parties for their marketing services or for any other purpose.
We use third parties only in cases where it is necessary to perform one of the services you have requested and use the services on the online platform CLIMATIG.com. In that case, in certain circumstances, a third party may gain access to your data. ALTACON d.o.o. has provided all safeguards and security mechanisms with a third party to regulate such a relationship, and in accordance with GDPR regulations to ensure an appropriate level of protection of personal data.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we are doing with the information we collect.
How can you contact us?
By sending an email to the email address: [email protected]
Or by post to:
Phone: +385 (0)1 667 3244
email address: [email protected]
If you have any doubts about the use of personal data, you are free to contact us at the above communication channels.
Also, the User is authorized to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Agency [email protected] if he or she considers that some rights regarding the processing of personal data have been violated.
The Policy enters into force and begins to apply to new Users from 23.05.2022. Users will be informed of possible changes to the Policy in a timely manner by publishing it on the climatig.com website.
The user also has the following active roles, all in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The right to object.
– The user has the right to object to the processing of data.
- Obligation to keep data.
– The user is obliged to keep secret and with due care all identification marks that ALTACON d.o.o. assinmgnments (e.g., username, password) since all actions taken with the User’s identification marks are considered to be the actions of the User himself. Also, the User is obliged to inform ALTACON d.o.o. as soon as he or she suspects of unauthorized use. In case of suspicion of misuse of identification marks the user is obliged contacting us by the above listed communication channels.
- Right of access.
– The User has the right to receive confirmation whether the User’s personal data are processed and if such personal data are processed, access to such data and information on the purpose of processing, personal data categories, recipients or categories of recipients, the intended period in which data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the user’s rights, the stability of automated decision-making, including the creation of profiles and information on the logic of processing, the importance and anticipated consequences of processing and safeguards.
- Right of deletion.
– The user has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data relating to him without undue delay under the conditions specified in the applicable data protection regulations.
- Right to correction.
– The User has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to the User.
- Right to portability.
– The User has the right to receive personal data relating to the User, provided by ALTACON d.o.o., in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
You are free to unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send or by contacting you through the communication channels mentioned above. You will then be removed from your marketing email list. However, we may continue to communicate with you, for example, to send you emails related to the services required to administer and use your account, if you have one, to respond to requests for service or for other non-marketing purposes. To unsubscribe, you can:
- contact us using the contact information provided,
- if you have created an account, access your account settings, and update your settings,
- use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email, newsletter, or other communication.
What personal information do we collect?
What we collect and how we use the information depends on how you communicate with us and the specific services you have requested, and we list the following:
- we automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information), but may include device and usage information, such as your browser and device features, operating system, language settings, referral URLs, device name, country, location, information on how and when to use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for the purposes of our internal analysis and reporting.
- Record and usage data. Log and usage data are service, diagnostic, usage, and performance data that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you communicate with us, this log information may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity on the site (such as date/time labels associated with your use, pages, and views. files, searches, and other actions you take (such as features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports, and hardware settings).
- When we process your personal information for the purpose of our legitimate interests, we take care to consider and balance all potential impacts on you (both positive and negative) and your rights under the Data Protection Laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically outweigh your interests. We will not use your personal information for activities in which we do not have your consent, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. We will make sure that there is a possibility to unsubscribe from any marketing messages we send.
- As part of providing our service to you, we may use your personal information to contact you. For example, to send reminders or to notify you about the status of your service. If we do so, we ensure that the third party uses the data only for that purpose and processes it in accordance with the established legal contract.
- Information for logging in to social networks. We may give you the option to register with us using your existing social media account information, such as your LinkedIn, Twitter, or other social media account.
How do we process your data?
We use personal information collected through our website for the various business purposes described below. We process your personal data for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or enforce a contract with you, with your consent, and/or to comply with our legal obligations. For each purpose listed below, we list the specific basics of processing that we rely on.
We use the data we collect or receive:
- to facilitate account creation and the application process. If you choose to associate your account with us with a third-party account (such as your Google Account), we use the information you allow us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and the application process for performance of the contract,
- to manage your accounts. We may use your information for account management and maintenance purposes,
- to ask for feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you regarding your use of our Services.
- to protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services secure (for example, to monitor and prevent fraud),
- to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract,
- to respond to legal requests and prevent damage. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to review the information in our possession to determine how to respond,
- to fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, upgrades made through the Website or otherwise through our services,
- to deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the customer. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service,
- to respond to customer inquiries and offer support. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and resolve any potential issues you may have with the use of our services,
- to send marketing and promotional materials. We may use personal information you provide to us for our marketing purposes if it is consistent with your marketing preferences. For example, when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, subscribe to marketing or otherwise contact us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time,
- to send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you information about products, services, and new features and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies,
- to fulfil other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as analysing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our website, services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregate and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use personally identifiable information without your consent.
Where is personal data processed?
We process the User’s personal data in the Republic of Croatia.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We only share information for which we have your consent, in accordance with the law, to provide you with services, protect your rights or fulfil your business obligations.
We may process or share your information based on the following legal basis:
- consent: we may process your data if you have given us your express consent to the use of your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: we may process your information when reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Execution of the contract: if we have entered a contract with you, we may process your personal data in order to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, court proceedings, court orders or legal proceedings, such as responding to a court order or subpoena (including responding to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests: we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against potential breaches of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security of any person and illegal activities or as evidence in litigation. which we are involved.
We may need to process your information or share your personal information in the following situations:
- business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiations about any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Suppliers, consultants, and other third-party service providers. We may share your information with suppliers, service providers, contractors or third-party agents who provide services for us or on our behalf and request access to such information to do so. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer support, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use on-site tracking technology, which will allow them to collect information on our behalf about how you interact with our website over time. This information can be used to, among other things, to analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages, or features, and better understand online activities. Except as described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent, or exchange any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have agreements with our data processors that are designed to help protect your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we instruct them to do so. Also, they will not share your personal information with any organization other than us. They also undertake to protect the data they hold on to our behalf and to keep it for the period we have instructed.
We share and disclose your information only with the following categories of third parties:
- Data Analytics Services
- Website Hosting Service Providers
- Website usage data
- Order and payment information
We use Google Analytics to create advertising messages and set up campaigns, which is used to store visits to websites for the purpose of promotion (remarketing). You can refuse to collect data through Google AdWords on the website: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Website usage data
- Order and payment information
We use Google Analytics to monitor the use of our sites and services and to create reports on user activities in order to monitor the popularity of services and improve the services themselves.
We use Plus Hosting as a service provider to host our website.
Do we transmit your information internationally?
CLIMATIG is headquartered in Croatia. Information you provide will be stored on our servers located in Croatia. Your Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the Croatia or to our affiliates, partners, or service providers who are located worldwide. If you are visiting our Sites or accessing our products and services from outside Croatia, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the Croatia where our servers are located, and our central database is operated.
Where we transfer EU Personal Information to a third party located in a country not recognized by the EU Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection, we will take appropriate steps, such as implementing standard contractual clauses recognized by the EU Commission, to safeguard such Personal Information.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will retain your personal information until you request a change or deletion of your information, or in the event of your cancellation of a subscription to services, no later than 30 days after the expiration of your contract. When a legitimate business needs to process your personal information ceases, delete or anonymize, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data is stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information secure?
Our goal is to protect your personal data, please note that despite all safeguards and efforts to protect your data, no electronic transmission over the Internet or storage technologies can be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to compromise security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transfer of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.